Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Katie and Riya's Class Blog April 24




 

Katie

We have been doing totem pole drawings.  We also are learning how to do cool designs on them.  We got the ideas from aboriginal art.  Playing California Kickball, rock paper scissors run and baseball are some of the funs things our class did.  I really liked when we did the totem poles because I found a nice of a raven, it was cool.   Our class Gecko Goldie laid 2 eggs and Josie found them under their log.  They were very white, beautiful and measured 2 cm long.  We could see when she was ready to have eggs because she looked lumpy on her tummy.  The fish hatchery was a fun field trip.  We released our own fry in the Little Campbell River.  I named my fry Hope because I wanted him to make it the ocean safely.

Riya

At Gym we played  King and Queen Dodge ball.  Some of our class played baseball outside at recess and I got to be a batter!   My favourite class jobs this week were taking care of the Geckos and Recycling.  We had Canucks Day and Earth Day.  The Canucks won!  I wore a T-shirt for Earth Day and  my pink Canucks shirt on Canucks Day.  We learned about how to take of the earth by not overeating or wasting food.  We don’t want to make so much garbage and waste on our planet.  The Gr. 3-7 are going to the play “Alladin”  some from our class are going.
 

(c)2009 Division 5 - Port Guichon. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger